How to Apply for Admission
Join the Minaret family!
Minaret Academy seeks students with the potential to benefit from and to succeed in the school's unique academic and enrichment programs. Those students who benefit most from the school are the intellectually inquisitive, strongly motivated, and those highly committed to the challenges and opportunities the school offers. Admission to Minaret Academy, therefore, involves a highly selective process. The administrative team considers the benefit of both the applicant as an individual as well as the Minaret Academy community as a whole.
To apply for admission, families must follow these steps:
1) Contact the school office for information and space availability.
2) Schedule a tour. Tours are given between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM. Appointments are appreciated.
3) Read, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for registration to the school office with the non-refundable application fee of $200.
4) Schedule an appointment for a readiness assessment and interview given by an administrative team member.
5) Entrance assessment exams are required for students entering Grades 1-8 and are administered by a qualified Minaret Academy instructor.