How to become a Minaret Student
Minaret Academy seeks students with the potential to benefit from and to succeed in the school's unique academic and enrichment programs. Those students who benefit most from the school are the intellectually inquisitive, strongly motivated, and those highly committed to the challenges and opportunities the school offers.
Admission to Minaret Academy involves a highly selective process. The administrative team considers the benefit of both the applicant as an individual as well as the Minaret Academy community as a whole.
To apply for admission, families must follow these steps:
1) Contact school office (email preferred: [email protected]) for availability and schedule a tour
2) Complete initial application through Gradelink at the link below and pay non-refundable application fee of $275 which includes entrance exam. Exam required for students entering Kindergarten-8th grade.
3) After application is received, you will be contacted by administration to schedule an interview with the Principal and complete entrance exam on the same day.
4) Submit Academic & Discipline Records (Transcripts, Report Cards and Standardized Exam Scores) while waiting for interview.
5) Admission decisions will be sent directly to parents once exam has been reviewed.