Minaret Academy enrolls a diverse student body, welcoming students of all races, creeds, national or ethnic origins, and socio-economic backgrounds.
To apply for admission, families should follow these steps:
- Contact the school office for information and space availability.
- Schedule a tour. Tours are given between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM. Appointments are appreciated.
- Read, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for registration to the school office with the non-refundable application fee of $200.
- Schedule an appointment for a readiness assessment and interview given by an administrative team member.
- Entrance assessment exams are required for students entering Grades 1 - 8 and are administered by a qualified Minaret Academy instructor.
The administrative office is open from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday throughout the school year. The office remains open during the summer from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM unless otherwise announced. The office is closed during national and Islamic holidays as well as during spring break and winter break, as scheduled on the annual student calendar.