Your donation - once a month, every month - can help Minaret Academy continue to offer:
- The finest K-8 Islamic education program in the U.S.
- State of the art Technology, Quran, Arabic Studies, leadership and Singapore Math program
- The first of its kind Montessori Islamic Program
- Top-quality Elementary and Middle School Program
- Building understanding through community partnerships and interfaith initiatives
Become an Minaret Monthly Sustainer so we can count on your partnership in building a better future. With the help of contributions from supporters like you, we continuously strive to inspire our students to become responsible, honest, learned and respectful future leaders.
The mission of Minaret Academy is to provide a unique and exemplary education in an Islamic environment. We instill a love of Islam and learning through a balanced and a comprehensive curriculum that aims to educate the whole child. Minaret Academy places great emphasis on academic excellence through a rigorous program. We encourage each student to achieve his/her personal best. Our caring teachers foster excellence, creativity, independence, and critical thinking. They create environments where students take ownership of their education to become lifelong learners in accordance with Islam.
Minaret Academy is committed to a global vision that is inherent in Islam. We respect the diversity and equality of all human beings, always mindful that Islam is for all people and all times. We aim to foster compassion, cooperation, and integrity in our students so that they will be living examples of the beauty of Islam. It takes continued community support to achieve this goal so we thank you for rising to meet this challenge and donating to Minaret Academy.
Minaret Academy Giving Levels:
- A $15,000 and above
- B $10,000 – $14,999
- C $5,000 – $9,999
- D $2,500 – $4,999
- Leader $1,500 – $2,499
- Friend $500 – $1,499
- Supporter $1 – $499
Minaret Capital Campaign
Since 2005, Minaret Academy has been an anchor for American Muslims Living in Orange /Riverside/San Bernardino and LA County.
Minaret Middle School Project
We are launching a $5 million capital campaign to expand Minaret’s capacity and reach by acquiring and building a state of the art middle school campus, expanding the program facilities, creating greater financial sustainability, and increasing the number of families served. Amenities that can further serve its current and future families, as well as the American Muslim community at large.
Below are a few ways in which your investment will have a positive impact:
- Meet the high demand and serve more families
- Extend education to Middle school and expand facility
- Support a leading and nationally renowned Islamic School
- Provide a needed service for teens and their families
- Create a home for community events
- Raise and equip future American Muslim Leaders to serve the community
Power of 2008 Annual Campaign
- Develop an annual program called Power of 2008 (year school was formed) to raise $1000 each from 208 donors and achieve an annual goal of $208,000 per year
- Establish the Minaret Excellence Foundation to create a circle of donors that would secure larger funding targets for the following:
- Facility expansion
- Grade level sponsorship
- Prizes in Excellence (ie. Quran, Math, Reading, Spelling, Islamic Studies etc.)
- Restrictive Gifts that reflect a specific interest or purpose
- Bequests and Planned Giving
- Corporate Matching Gifts